We all have mountains to climb in our own lives.
A few observations:
1. The bigger the mountain or challenge the more deliberate you need to be in your planning and execution. Write it down, make it visible, track progress daily.
2. You only get that sense of extreme satisfaction when you work hard to reach the top. There is no such thing as a free lunch.
3. You only realise how far you have come when you look back towards where you have started.
4. It is better to conquer one peak at a time and have success than to try the impossible. Reach basecamp one, basecamp two tomorrow....
5. Make sure you have a clear view of your mountain to ensure you have a clear picture of what needs to be achieved. If it is foggy you will struggle to plan and stay inspired.
5. Maintain your balance across all 3 areas of your life: money, people and personal. Maintain goals across all three all the time
The next quarterly Zmazh challenge starts 1 April. Get ready. Sign up. Achieve. 1 Money, 1 People and 1 Personal goal.